Core Exercises La Crosse
Class Registration - 8 Week Session
Classes Start March 4
If you’re a man or woman between the ages of 40 and 80 years old and you’re tired of feeling tired, wanting to get
rid of that extra baggage around your mid section, and just want to feel and look good then core
exercises is the program that you’ve been looking for.
Core exercises class participants are reporting losing weight, firming their bodies,
lowering high blood pressure, lowering high cholesterol, strengthening bones, no more back pain,
and improved energy levels.
This program works!
IMPORTANT - All fitness levels can take part in this class. It doesn’t matter whether
you’re a person who has not exercised in years or you’re someone who is looking for something new to
add to your existing routine, this core exercises training program can give you the results you’re
Everyone in class goes at their own pace and no one feels pressured
to keep up with anyone else. Class members are supportive while also holding each other
accountable for progress. It’s a great atmosphere that can help you reach your health
and fitness goals.
Don't wait any longer. These classes fill quickly. Register TODAY and you'll be on
your way to a Stronger, Healthier, Fitter You in 2012.
NEW CLASS OFFERINGS
- Two Classes Per Week
Holmen Evening Classes
- La Crosse Evening Classes
- Tuesday/Thursday Evenings
- Monday/Wednesday Evenings
- La Crosse Morning Classes
- One Class Per Week - Choose from any of the morning or evening class offerings
(excludes Saturday class). Your schedule doesn’t allow you to commit to standard two classes per
week but you’d still like to get the benefits of a weekly workout
Two Times Per Week- This is the most popular plan. Students choose from two times per week and you can mix and match classes at our La Crosse locations. Two times per week will help you experience some outstanding fitness results. You will become healthier and stronger and you will be amazed at how great you feel.
- Three Classes Per Week - This is the option for students who want to get the absolute most from their Core Exercise Training program. Now you have 2 different ways to get 3 workouts per week.
- Choose from any 3 workouts from Monday-Thursday. We ask that you try to stick to the same schedule each week.
- Choose from 2 workouts during the week and then add a Saturday morning workout of hitting the heavy bag at our Martial Arts America location in the Jackson Plaza. (Note- There is a one-time additional charge of $29 for new participants to the class to cover the cost of your boxing gloves)
You can choose whichever session best fits your time schedule. I hope you can join us for this high energy fitness training.
Participants should plan to wear workout clothing and tennis shoes. Feel free to bring a yoga or exercise mat, water bottle, or towel.
P.S. If you're still on the fence about trying class then try a FREE LESSON.
See first hand how these core exercises can work for you. Call me at 608-792-4006 if you have questions.
P.P.S. Remember that this training session is only 8 weeks long. It’s a short commitment on your part to get the results that you’re looking for.
Join Now for Life Changing
Better Health & Fitness.
Rest assured that all sales are Safe and Secure
Read details on bottom of page
Core Exercises La Crosse
Click below to register and SAVE
Or Karate Family
When you provide us with any personal information including your name, address, e-mail and credit card number, it is processed over a secure connection on secure servers. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt all information you provide before sending it to our servers. SSL is the industry standard and the best software available for secure ecommerce transactions.